January 8 2013

What a day, glad its over, no work out tonight-i suck. Not feeling very chatty today.  Probably because i was so busy today and didn't have time, yet again, to talk much with Master. That stifles my creative juices and other juices too, har har har. wow i AM in bad shape. lol Maybe once i start typing interesting things will just start to appear on the page.

Here is todays outfits-this is one of my favs so that was a good start to the day.  And of course my "slut label"- i like that, i think that is what i will start calling my writing everyday.




Today i did have a couple of interesting interludes with Master, now that i stopped wallowing in my work misery and can lay here and think about it. i had to icy hot my tits every hour and then before i left work i had to do it all-tits ass and cunt...mmmm i was burning all over-love it.  Please don't think that Master has lost his creativity because i had to do this again, he really wanted me to put sand paper in my bra all day but i had run out so this was his substitute. I am a little scared/curious about the other item he told me to put on my shopping list for the hardware store when i go to restock on sandpaper...he told me to buy steel wool too. i don't even know how THAT is going to feel! But off to the hardware store i will go this weekend.  I saw a punishment bra once that i really liked- it was leather and on the inside of the cups it had metal prongs.. not pins or tacks (i don't think i would be cool with breaking the skin) but these metal prongs that would just dig into you all day, i thought that would be horrible/wonderful but steel wool may have replaced that in my imagination. i guess i will find out.  That conversation with Master definitely got my full attention and got me focused!

Tmro is diaper day..didn't i just have a diaper day? Oh i know why i feel that way-on Sunday Master had an impromptu diaper day.  i had planned to go to the mall so i had to wear it for that...imagine every time i tried something on i had to see my ridiculous self in the mirror.  But, god, i cant tell you how much i love getting that text yelling at me to piss where ever i am!  How does one yell in text you ask..i don't know exactly but somehow  i know he is yelling.  Master also told me i will have my vibrating egg in my cunt all day tmro as well. whew its going to be a day-pretty sure by the time i get home i will be desperate to cum but no such luck for me.

Well my creativity still does not seem to be kicking in so i think i am just going to lay here and mindlessly relax. i have mentioned a couple of times in other blogs that i have little mantras that Master gives me to say. i have some of the recorded that i play on a loop when i want to relax and have had an especially bad day that i just want to put behind me.  That is what i will be listening to when i sign off.  i put on my blindfold and  i say it along with the recording  and it just soothes me, quiets my thoughts.  i have found myself on other occasions, when i am nervous or tense, repeating parts of it just to calm my brain ( it also can get stuck in my head like a song sometimes, lol). i thought people might like to hear it so i am attaching the audio file.







Jesus that took me an hour to figure out how to get an audio up here, i had to add a slide show and turn it into a video (so much for relaxing). BTW apparently you have to have adobe for this to play.  Beyond that if it doesnt play i got nothin' for ya. It is playing for me when i log in as a guest so it is working as far as i can tell.




3 comments:

  1. I listened to your recording and it is very good. you use appropriate terms to describe what you are for and what your role is. I'm curious how your Owner will have you used after your cunt is sewn shut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. icyhot is a cream to put on sore muscles, first it cools then it heats. it is not bad on regular skin but if you put it on sensitive skin it doesnt just heat it burns (doesnt leave marks or burn for real, it just feels like it is) when i put it on my tits it is just a distraction but on the slit or asshole you simply cannot ignore it. it affects the areas for about 1/2 hour or an hour.

    Thank you for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic option this audio recording. You do have a very nice ''sound''.
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete