January 25 2013

i am not going to post my outfit and label today, instead i am going to post yesterdays label, entitled "dumb ass":


That is the label i received yesterday morning from Master after i failed, not only to submit outfits for his approval, but didn't check in at all wed night. In addition to my "dumb ass" label i had a punishment of stringing 6 of my water bottles up thru one of my hooks on the wall, clipping them to my cuntlips and crawling forward until the water bottles raised to the hook then crawling backwards until they touched the ground again 100 times - that was my choice of 3 punishments. Well my wall turned out being the one that took the punishment, the hook ripped off the wall when i tried to pull the bottles by crawling.  So i took these pics to at least appease Master and did a version of another punishment BUT it was outside so i couldn't take pics.  So in a colossally stupid move i asked for anther punishment that i could take pictures for Master so he could see that i did it.  He seems to trust me when i say i do something but keeping that trust is super important to me so i would rather go thru 2 punishments to make sure i can show i did it. i will save the explanation of my new punishment for when i post the pics, if Master lets me-suffice it to say i am taking another trip to hardware store.   i wont bother with any excuses about why i broke the rules, i just did and i am sorry, i don't think i let Master down often but i definitely did this time BUT it wont happen again.

In other news Master informed me today i will be getting a PO box and that i am to write here, on my journal, that  "my Master has allowed me to send to any Master that wants, a pair of my cum filled panties, the cost is ten dollars, ONLY to cover the panties and shipping, i will also send  a personal note along ".  i was quiet when he told me for a couple of minutes, a couple of things ran thru my head-mainly i was uncomfortable about the money thing, i don't want anyone who has taken the time to follow my entries to think i am profiting in ANY way from anything that i do or that i would take advantage of anyone, the most important thing to me on this journey is that i be absolutely authentic and real and right now i feel like i have credibility and i don't want to lose that. So i figure when i go get my po box i will get a price list for those puffy envelopes and post it here and then post a receipt for panties so anyone who wants can verify the cost. i expressed my concerns about this to Master but he didn't seem to think it would be a problem. Once i got past that i got pretty excited about this idea. i like that men can not only see every inch of me, every private moment and act but now they will be able to smell me too. My dirty slave brain kicked into overdrive then as i disingenuously asked Master if he thought that anyone would want panties worn for several days - he said that some might request that or possibly pissed in panties or period panties. i am down for all of it! i have mentioned before to Master that i hope men are getting off to my pics, how wonderful it would be to know that men are looking at a picture of me, smelling me and thinking of degrading me and using me when they cum!! Thinking of that reminds me that anyone who is reading this, no matter how respectful comments might be, is really thinking of me as a cunt, cockwhore, slut, fuckthing, aahhhh i love that so many men out there now know what i really am!!!  Had  i been wearing panties once i started thinking that way they would have been good to send to someone (and now writing this too, lol)! i am already thinking of the notes i will write to send along, maybe i will talk about what things i was thinking about when i got the panties all wet the day i wore them, and of course i will express my deep gratitude for helping me sink even further into my true nature! I am not lying when i say my cunt is literally aching right now thinking of this plan of Masters!!!!!!!!!!

When i get the PO box all worked out i will post it here and figure out if i need to set up a temp email address to facilitate the process and all the other specifics. OOOOO so excited!! i cant wait to start sending out my wet slut panties!!!

On a somewhat related note, today i was out for drinks after work and some random guy kept looking at me, not in a smiley "hey can i buy you a drink way", but more like taking a double take way and i thought "i wonder if he knows me as slave J", the thought did not make me unhappy-i know the odds are against it but i hope he was someone that knew i was sitting there with a fat plug in my ass and writing across my chest, that he was someone who knows that Master makes me oink to cum and that wednesdays are diaper days for me! Ah well, a slut can dream, right?

8 comments:

  1. Dumb ass indeed! Perhaps the rebellion was intentional to provoke punishment?

    I do enjoy the photographs. Degrading messages splashed across funbags a constant reminder of station. The forced sharing of intimate embarrassing moments and positions.

    The audio files are outstanding. An oinking and grunting piggie with hand wet with her own piggie cum and a declaration of sexual independence. Good little slave.

    MOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir-thank you for your comment. i actually have moved past the place where i would try to provoke Master for whatever reason-to test-to get a punishment, whatever. Much like you stated in one of your prior comments it is my job to please Master, to have my behavior reflect well on him. i really didnt even want to post this because i didnt want people to know i messed up, i take a lot of pride in serving well. i am about to go read your new chapter-i'm excited to see what happens now.

      Delete
  2. I tried the body writing thing and it didn't work out as well as it seems to on you. I got my S backwards and the spacing was crap, and it just deteriorated from there. It would have been funny but for the exceptionally long time it took to get the lettering off me in the shower. Ow!

    I guess practice makes perfect!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A- this is the trick: until you get used to it write the words on a piece of paper then hold it right under where ever you are writing as you look in the mirror and just follow that. S's are tricky, lol

      Delete
    2. also unless the point it to have it permanent use a dry erase marker that way you can put new words on every day. it stays on but washes off very easily.

      Delete
  3. OMG, thank you!!! I used a Sharpie, and it is still sort of visible days later. Duh!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea selling your wet slut panties. You'll end up walking day after day, month after month to meet the demand. But anyhow I will stab my nose into it....as I always do. :)
    ninjo (adrian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you like the idea Sir, i hope you make a special request so i can do something special for you, lol

      Delete